A crucial route to high intent prospects.
- Keyword intent is one of the most crucial aspects of paid search and by extension, online marketing. Paid search gives us the opportunity to identify, analyse and understand keyword intent. In turn we can then leverage this insight to attract and appear in front of more qualified prospects, ultimately generating more leads and generating sales.
An effective way to navigate prospects through the marketing funnel
- The re-targeting capabilities of online routes to market enable us to engage with our target audience over and over again, across various touch points and in various guises.
- By taking an omni-channel approach to your advertising you can make sure that for the customer the experience is joined up and seamless, effectively pushing prospects along the path to conversion.
It’s social to be social!
- 88.5% of UK adults use social media with it projected that by 2026 that figure will sit at around 93.14% being active on social networks.
- As well as offering a plethora of targeting opportunities social platforms are a great gateway to really interact with a user and deliver personal and hyper relevant content in an engaging environment, to influence and inspire.